Introducing the M-Power 35k Pinque Pro E-File - the ultimate superior-quality professional manicure-pedicure system that combines portability and power. Say goodbye to cords and hello to freedom with its cordless and rechargeable design, allowing you to take it with you wherever you go!
This versatile electric file is perfect for any workstation, and its convenient clip allows for hands-free use, making it ideal for on-the-go use. With a powerful 35K motor, it delivers unparalleled precision and control, ensuring you achieve salon-quality results every time.
Designed with the needs of nail technicians, and beauty professionals in mind, the
M-Power 35k Pinque Pro E-File boasts a range of features to help you achieve flawless nails with ease. The adjustable speed control allows for customized filing, precise shaping, buffing, and smoothing.
The M-Power 35k Pinque Pro E-File is a must-have for both nail technicians and DIY enthusiasts. This top-of-the-line e-file is durable and reliable, ensuring a salon-quality finish every time. Add this versatile and powerful device to your nail arsenal and take your nail game to the next level!
Invest in the
M-Power 35k Pinque Pro E-File today and experience the freedom, precision, and professional power that it has to offer.
- 35,000 RPM Brushless Motor
- Up to 20-hours of battery life
- Variable speed control
- Forward & Reverse
- Lightweight hand piece
- Twist Locking chuck
- Easy Bit change
- Digital Display
- High Torque
- Uses standard 3/32" Bits
- Quiet operation
- No vibration
- Includes Carrying Case
- Full One Year Warranty Included
- Brushless Motors
Brushless Motor Benefits
- Magnetic Power - Brushless motors use magnets to generate power. They generate no friction, produce less heat, and provide better performance than DC motors.
- Brushless Efficiency - Brushless motors are up to 20% more efficient (than DC motors) and produce more rotational force with less power.
- Longer Life Expectancy - With no Brushes to wear down, brushless motors can run for tens of thousands of hours vs. 1K-3K for the average Brush motor.